We are looking for an experienced and self motivated caregiver to work in an our Adult Care Home in West Linn.
This position is for 2 days a week , one week Monday & Tuesday alternating with Sunday & Monday the following week.
We require the following for initial consideration of employment:
* At least 2 years experience caring for elderly in a community setting
* Good English speaking, writing and reading skills
* Reliable transportation to get to and from work site
* CPR / First Aid certificates
* Know how to cook and handle food safely
* The six rights of medication administration training
* Pass a criminal background check and drug screening
* Maneuver and lift more than 50 pounds
* Stand on feet and remain active throughout shift
* Assist clients with eating, personal hygiene, toileting, bathing, grooming, transferring, and eating.
* Prepare / cook three meals a day and serve food, snacks, and follow menus and diets
* Administer medications
* Answer phones
* Perform housekeeping and laundry and other chores as assigned throughout the day
* Must be able to work independently and multitask
* 24-36 hrs a week
* Requires ability to work weekends